Tobacco Plus Expo – Las Vegas means Business!
Tobacco Plus Expo
Prestigious, Massive, and all Business!
Experience the massive all business to business tobacco + vapor + alternative trade event
Vapor B2B is proud to announce our participation as media sponsors of the prestigious Tobacco Plus Expo 2017. We look forward to seeing everyone at the show. Retailers and purchasers using our registration code VB2B you may register your conference badges 25% off. Experience Las Vegas like never before! The Tobacco Plus Expo 2016 was bigger then ever, attend the 2017 expo at in Las Vegas. The 2017 TPE Show will be held on January 25-26, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The show floor will be open from 10:30am to 5:00pm. As a full scale B2B event the show focuses on connecting vendors with buyers of the following categories: Tobacco, eVapor, Smoke Shop Accessories, & Alternative Products. Conference ticket holders you’re invited! Be sure to set aside time and mark your calendars for the general session and Continental Breakfast on day one, from 8am to 10am, which offers an sneak preview look at the show and market with a “State of the Industry” seminar led by Bonnie Herzog of Wells Fargo and David Bishop of Balvadore.com, followed by an informative session led by Tom Briant, Executive Director of NATO (National Association of Tobacco Outlets ), titled “FDA Regulatory Update: Perspectives, Guidance, and Litigation Updates.”
The Day 1 Roundtable Sessions will provide a platform for conversation and education, as ideas are exchanged and insights obtained. Sessions are geared toward specific categories- Tobacco, Vapor, and Alternative, and participants can select which they’d like to attend.
The tentative schedule for these are as follows: (View PDF event schedule for Tobacco Plus Expo)
- Roundtable Track A
- “Still Smoking OTP: Premium Cigars, Pipe, RYO & Smokeless continue to grow” moderated by Jen Gelfand, with speakers, Kelly Michols (CEO STG/Lane) and Frank Armstrong (President of Blue Ridge Tobacco)
- Roundtable Track B
- “The Future of Vapor” moderated by Schell Hammel from SFATA, with speakers, Jacopo D’Alenssandris (President, EAS (Swisher)), Bryan Haynes (Troutman Sanders), Amy McCann Baddi (Virginia SFATA President/retail)
- Roundtable Track C
- “Boosting Your Bottom Line with Vapor Products, Accessories, and the Alternative Market” with speakers Tyler Goldman (CEO Pax), Tim Greene (Smoker Friendly Glasswerks), and Tracy Villiges, Senior Buyer
Industry buyers attending Tobacco Plus Expo 2017 (TPE), nation’s preeminent tobacco + vapor + alternative trade show, will experience a show completely redesigned to their needs. From dates selected to coincide with those preferred by buyers to a show floor designed for easy navigation, every aspect of TPE will connect buyers with the products, services and resources they need to grow their businesses.
Retailers attending TPE range from buyers for large chains to the owners and managers of independent tobacconists, smoke shops, vapor shops, c-stores and more. “Our innovations will deliver exactly what our attendees need in today’s changing environment: to encounter new products, explore emerging trends and network with one another,” says Jason Carignan, Chief Marketing Officer at Kretek International, the parent company of TPE owner Tobacco Media Group (TMG).
Show innovations include:
- Prime dates and location. TPE 2017 has moved its dates to the January timeframe desired by buyers. The show will take place January 25-26, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Easy-to-navigate show floor. A new show floor layout organizes exhibitors by category (tobacco, vapor, alternatives, and general merchandise). This refinement leads buyers directly to the products that interest them.
- Relevant education. Sessions will focus on the regulatory environment, new products and trends, merchandising, leveraging data, social media and more.
- Hands-on engagement. Experiential lounges on the show floor will house sampling, testing, new product demos and best practices.
- New product spotlight. Information on new product launches will be pushed to attendees pre- and at-show ensuring that attendees don’t miss out on anything.
- Immediate access to information and resources. A new online show platform and app will enable buyers to locate companies and products on the show floor and to manage their schedules. After the show, the website will remain online, giving buyers year-round access to information on the products and services exhibited at TPE.
These innovations prove TPE’s commitment to delivering a great experience to all attendees and exhibitors. “TPE continues to grow year-over-year by embracing the continual evolution that characterizes virtually every category in this industry—from premium cigars and tobacco to e-cigarette and vapor products,” says Mark Cassar, CEO of Kretek International.
Hotel & Transportation
WESTGATE | LAS VEGAS
THE OFFICIAL HEADQUARTERS HOTEL OF TPE 2017 AND THE ICONIC PLACE TO STAY IN THE ELECTRIFYING CITY OF LAS VEGAS!
Book your room(s) today! https://resweb.passkey.com/go/STPE7R
• PREMIUM ROOMS—Single/Double: $85+tax($35 add’l. person)
• SIGNATURE ROOMS—Single/Double: $105+tax ($35 add’l. person)
Discounted rates available until January 5th, 2017. Book now to save on your hotel.
Located conveniently next to the Convention Center, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers sophisticated, spacious rooms and boasts an impressive array of amenities.
From functional guest rooms to spacious guest accommodations affording stunning views of the Strip to well-appointed suites with wet bars and parlors for hosting guests, their comfortable hotel rooms are suited to the leisure and business traveler with discerning taste. Be sure to ask about the Concierge Level Rooms and the newly-remodeled Signature Rooms.
The Westgate also offers a Monorail stop just a short walk from the front doors that will take you directly to the South Halls.
Tobacco Plus Expo
1/25/17 – 1/26/17
Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 3
Las Vegas, NV United States
Source: TPE | (http://tobaccoplusexpo.com/attend/) Tobacco Reporter | (http://www.tobaccoreporter.com/event/tobacco-plus-expo-2/) Network in Vegas | (http://networkinvegas.com/event/tobacco-plus-expo/)
You may be interested
Does EJuice Go Bad? Here’s What You Need to KnowVB2B - Mar 16, 2018
Does EJuice Go Bad? Here’s What You Need to Know Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you noticed the…
TPE 2018: News from the Show FloorVB2B - Mar 03, 2018
TPE 2018: News from the Show Floor The tobacco, vapor, and alternative industries’ first big event of the year exceeds expectations. February 2018…
Philip Morris International Vows to Give Up CigarettesVaporB2B - Jan 04, 2018
Philip Morris International’s New Year’s Resolution will probably make you do a double take: it’s trying to kick cigarettes to the curb. The…